Republic of Korea
UNESCO Chair in Philosophy (129), established in 1997 at Seoul National University (Republic of Korea).
Philosophy and democracy.
- To cover a coherent set of activities involving training, further training, research, information and documentation in the field of philosophy and democracy.
- To encourage the co-operation of high-level researchers with a recognized international reputation with the research and teaching team in charge of the doctorate programme in philosophy.
- Seoul National University. Website
- Public and private Korean universities.
- University of New South Wales (Australia). Website
- Hanazono University (Japan). Website
- University of New Delhi (India).
- University of Punjab (Pakistan). Website
- Ateneo de Maniloa (Philippines).
- Chulalongkorn University (Thailand). Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Prof. In-Suk Cha, Department of Philosophy , Seoul National University
E-Mail address - insukcha(at)plaza.snu.ac.kr
Work Phone - 82 2 880 6217
Fax - 82 2 874 0126
City - Seoul
Postal Code - 151-742
Country - Republic of Korea