UNESCO Chair in "Intercultural Dialogue In The Modern World" (663), established in 2004 at The Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University, Dushanbe (Tajikistan).
Intercultural studies, Pedagogy, Psychology.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of intercultural studies, pedagogy and psychology.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Russian Federation.
- The Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University, Dushanbe (Tajikistan)
- Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University. Website
- Tajik State Institute of Art (Tajikistan)
- Moscow Institute of Culture (Russian Federation)
- Association of cultural studies issues (Tajikistan)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof Mavjuda Rakhmatovna Yuldasheva, The Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University
E-Mail address - zujalol(at)unescotj.tajik.net
Work Phone - (3772)27 55 73/24 51 46
Street - Mirzo Tursubzade 30
City - Dushanbe
Postal Code - 734001
Country - Tajikistan