UNESCO Chair "Museum of Archaeology and Fortification" (677), established in 2004 at Khujand State University named after B.G.Gafurov, (Tajikistan).
Archaeological education, culture and history.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research , training, information and documentation in the field of archaeological education, culture and history .
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Tajikistan, and Central Asia.
- Khujand State University named after B.G.Gafurov (Tajikistan)
- Tajik Research Institute of architecture and urban building
- Small academy of architecture of the Tajik Technical University (TTU) named after academician M.S.Osimi
- Kulyab Pedagogical University
- Tajik and Russian Slavic University Electronical College of the TTU named named after academician M.S.Osimi
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Nosirjon Salimov, Khujand State University named after B.G.Gafurov, Department of the Humanities under the UNESCO (DH UNESCO KSU)
E-Mail address - negmatov(at)khj.td.silk.org
Work Phone - (3772) 6-17-35
Street - St. Shukuhi, 1, apt#6
City - Khujand City
Province/State - Sogd region
Country - Tajikistan