UNESCO Interdisciplinary Chair in the Rational Use of Drugs (340), established in 1992 at Chulalongkorn University (Thailand).
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities on the rational use of drugs.
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level, internationally-recognized scientists and the research team of the University, and other institutions in Asia and the Pacific Region, mainly South-eastern Asia.
- To serve as a focus for co-operation in pursuit of the objectives of the Health for All Programme launched by the World Health Organization.
- College of Public Health, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. Website
In collaboration with
- Word Health Organization. Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Ranjit Roy Chudhury, Chulalongkorn University, College of Public Health
E-Mail address - academic(at)cph.chula.ac.th
Work Phone - 662-218-8187-8
Fax - 662-255-6046
Street - Chulalongkorn soi, 62, Phyatai Road
City - Bangkok
Postal Code - 10330
Country - Thaïland