UNESCO Chair in Arts Management and Marketing (655), established in 2004 at the Uzbekistan National Institute of Arts and Design, Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
History and theory of arts; management and e-management; marketing and e marketing; information technologies, world languages and cultures.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of history and theory of arts; management and e-management; marketing and e-marketing; information technologies, world languages and cultures.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the Institute and other institutions in the Republic of Uzbekistan and South-East Asia, and the Arab States region.
- Erjies University (Turkey)
- Academy of Arts named after T. Jurgenev (Kazakhstan)
- Russian International Confederation of Painters (Russia)
- Hilvon University in Cairo (Egypt)
- Progress Report 2006-2007 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Arts Management and Marketing.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Contact: Prof. Kodirova Fazilat, Coordinator
National Institute of Fine Art and Design named after Kamoliddin Bekhzod
Work Phone - (+998 71) 232.18.10
Fax - (+998 71) 232.17.61
35 Sodiq Azimov St