UNESCO Chair in Human Rights, Peace, Democracy, Tolerance and International Understanding (361), established in 1998 at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy (Uzbekistan).
Disciplines related to human rights, peace, democracy, tolerance and international understanding.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of human rights, peace, democracy, tolerance and international understanding
- To facilitate sub regional and regional collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teachers, and the research and teaching staff of the University.
- UWED-University of World Economy and Diplomacy. Website
- ombudsman of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- The Human Rights Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Malaga University (Spain)
- Tsukuba University (Japan)
- Diplomatic Academy of Russia (Russia)
- Institute for European Studies (Poland).
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
- Progress Report 2006-2007 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Human Rights, Peace, Democracy, Tolerance and International Understanding.
Prof. Akmal Saidov, Uzbekistan National Center for Human Rights, University of World Economy and Diplomacy
E-Mail address - abdulkhay_m(at)yahoo.com
Work Phone - +998 712 67 08 30 / 67 67 69
Fax - +998 712 67 09 00
Street - 54 Buyuk Ipak yuli street
City - Tashkent
Postal Code - 700137
Country - Uzbekistan