UNESCO Chair in Post-Graduate and Lifelong Education (828), established in 2008 at the Armenian State Pedagogical University (Armenia).
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of higher education. It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in the Central and Eastern Europe region.
- The development objectives of its activities shall be to:
- contribute to the ongoing capacity building and institutional development of involved sectors and other University related educational research institutions;
- Support and facilitate environmental and other related issues in the field of sustainable post-graduate education management and development in close cooperation with the national and regional authorities;
- further promotion of interdisciplinary research and development activities, educational and training programmes and joint international post-graduate education projects; and
- improve informational exchange between countries where the Chair is envisages to serve as a centre of information and experience sharing with appropriate specialists where professional qualification and training on related issues.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Office in Moscow.
Prof. Artush Ghukasyan, Armenian State Pedagogical University
Courriel - info(at)aspu.am
Téléphone - travail - +37410 52 64 01
Rue - 17 Tigran Mets Street
Ville - Yerevan
Code postal - 0010
Pays - Armenia