UNESCO Chair in Radiation and Environmental Management (19), established in 1994 at the International Sakharov Environmental University (Belarus).
Physics; Environmental protection.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of radiation, environmental sciences and management.
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and the research team of the College, and other institutions in the Europe region.
- Chernobyl Ecological Science Network (Belarus)
- International Union of Radioecology (Belarus)
- Belarus State University (Belarus)
- Université de Picardie Jules Verne (France)
- National Institute of Nuclear Physics and Physics of the Particles (France)
- Kingston University (U. K.)
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences; UNESCO Office in Moscow.
Prof. Nadezhda V. Goncharova, International Sakharov Environmental University
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair in Radiation and Environmental Management
E-Mail address - goncharova(at)iseu.by
Work Phone - +375 17 230 69 98/+375 17 299 56 37
Fax - +375 17 230 68 88 / +375 17 230 68 97
Street - 23, Dolgobrodskaya Str.
City - Minsk
Postal Code - 220009
Country - Belarus