UNESCO Chair in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Change Management (931), established in 2011 at the Technical University of Sofia (Bulgaria).
Innovation, entrepreneurship and change management.
The specific objectives of this Chair are to:
- foster and build human and social capital in Bulgaria and in the neighboring countries, particularly through Entrepreneurship Education, in order to strengthen the entrepreneurial capacity of individuals and institutions for innovation and change management, in line with UNESCO’s and the European Union’s strategies, the UN Millennium Development Goals and the Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe,
- become a pole of excellence in terms of research and innovation in the fields of entrepreneurship and change management, as well as promote the sharing of related knowledge, in collaboration with the public and private sectors and civil society, to contribute to the design of contextually-effective tools and strategies of education adapted to economic and cultural specificities,
- analyze the policies and practices of Bulgaria and of the Bulgarian private sector, as well as of the European Union, in terms of innovation management, change strategies and entrepreneurship, and study the professional projects of young Bulgarians, notably in collaboration with the Bulgarian partners and the private sector; and,
- develop training resource spaces, online resources for distant and e-learning courses, as well as new Bachelors’ and Masters’ degree courses and certifications in innovation, entrepreneurship and change management, as well as create a cooperation network of East-European countries for the dissemination of knowledge and research focusing on these issues.
- University of Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, Management Research Centre LAREQUOI (France)
- University of Melbourne (CGIM) (Australia)
- Georgetown University (USA)
- Korolev Institute of Management, Economics and Sociology (Russian Federation)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Professor Philippe Hermel, UNESCO Chairholder
University of Versailles Saint-Quentin
Dean of ISM (Graduate School of Management)
Director of LAREQUOI, Management Research Center
47, Bd Vauban
Work phone: +33 1 39 25 55 34/+33 6 13 02 69 53