UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship Education (801), established in 2008 at the J.J. Strossmayer University in Osijek (Croatia).
The overall aim of the Chair shall be to build human and social capital in Croatia and in neighbouring countries, in order to strengthen the entrepreneurial capacity of individuals and institutions for innovativeness, change, competition and cooperation, aiming to close development gaps inside Croatia; and between Croatia and the EU.
- To develop new faculty in entrepreneurship education, through a Ph.D. program, focused on theoretical and practical issues of building an enterprising society.
- To develop the pedagogical skills of the faculty in entrepreneurship, based on an experiential classroom approach, with the Distance Learning dimension of the program.
- To legitimize entrepreneurial studies in the portfolio of university based educational activities and research activities.
- To develop strong executive programs, based on on-going assessments of entrepreneurs’ needs, jointly with the local Center for Entrepreneurship in Osijek.
- J.J. Strossmayer University in Osijek (Croatia)
- Graduate Programme in Entrepreneurship at J.J. Strossmayer University in Osijek
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Dr Slavica Singer, J.J. Strossmayer University in Osijek
E-Mail address - singer(at)efos.hr
Work Phone - (385) 31 224 444
Fax - (385) 31 211 604
Street - Gajev trg 7
City - Osijek
Postal Code - HR-31000
Country - Croatia