Mobile UNESCO Chair in development and regional development of territories (84), established in 1994, AgroParisTech (France).
- To develop the resources and the analysis of the economic, sociopolitic and sociocultural aspects of sustainable development from a multi-field point of view.
- To strengthen the training of techniques than can be applied in various areas.
- To increase the formulation capacities of integrated policies in the fields of environment and development.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Santiago de Chile (Chili)
- Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade (Serbia)
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Professor Florence Pinton, AgroParisTech
Responsable de l'U.F.R. de Sociologie
16 rue Claude Bernard
75231 Paris Cedex 05