UNESCO Chair in European corporate law (88), established in 1997 at the University of Poitiers, (France).
European corporate law.
- To create a French-Polish degree of specialized studies in European corporate law in Warsaw, in order to train high level lawyers and to develop new teaching modules specialized in this field.
- To develop an European dimension in higher education by granting training courses in company and grants to Polish students of the Faculties of Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Torun.
- To develop research on the harmonization of the Polish law with the European standards.
- To Promote exchanges and scientific co-operation for the organization of seminars and the realization of common research.
- To contribute to the consolidation of State of right and democracy by propagating knowledge of the principal sources of Law and the fundamental texts relating to human rights and fundamental freedoms, and by ensuring the acquisition of a specialized knowledge in the fields of constitutional law, administrative law and labour law.
- International de College of French and European Law, Warsaw
- University of Poitiers
- Law Faculty of Krakow (Poland)
- Law Faculty of Lodz (Poland)
- Law Faculty of Torun (Poland)
- Law Faculty of Wroclaw (Poland)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
- Progress report 1999 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in European corporate law.
Prof. J. C. Hallouin, Faculté de droit et des sciences sociales, Université de Poitiers
E-Mail address - jeanclaude.hallouin(at)droit.univ-poitiers.fr
Work Phone - 33 (0)5 49 45 31 69 / (0)5 49 45 31 35
Fax - 33 (0)5 49 45 31 52
Street - 93,avenue du Recteur Pineau, B.P. 623
City - Poitiers Cedex
Postal Code - 86022
Country - France