UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue (722), established in 2006 at Ivane Javakhishvili State University, Tbilisi (Georgia).
Cultural Studies, comparative civilization studies.
- To promote an integrated system of research,training, information and documentation in the fields of cultural studies, comparative civilization studies.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Georgia and the Caucasian region.
- Centre for Social Sciences, Caucasian House, Black Sea University, National Friendly Associations, Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Information Office of the Government of Abkhazia, International Centre of Dialogue among Civilizations, Teheran (Iran)
- Department of Comparative Studies of Civilizations, Jagellonian University, Krakow (Poland)
- UNESCO Chair on Comparative Studies of Spiritual Traditions, their Specific Cultures and Interreligious Dialogue, St Petersburg (Russian Federation).
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue, Tbilisi State University, (Georgia)
- UNESCO Chair in South-East European Studies, Moldova State University, (Moldavia)
- UNESCO Chair for the Study of Intercultural and Inter religious Relations Bucharest University, Romania
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences and Spirituality, Institute for Oriental Studies, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Caucasus Project, UNESCO
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
- Progress Report 2006-2007 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue, Ivane Javakhishvili State University, Tbilisi, (Georgia).
Prof. Nino Chikovani, Department of History and Theory of Culture, Faculty of History, Ivane Javakhishvili State University
Professor, Project Leader
E-Mail address - tsuculturologia(at)yahoo.com
Work Phone - (995-32) 220050
Cellular Phone - (995-32) 899247815
Street - 1 Chavchavadze av
City - Tbilisi
Postal Code - 0128
Country - Georgia