UNESCO Chair in Heritage Studies (628), established in 2003 at Brandenburg Technical University, Cottbus (Germany).
World heritage studies.
- To promote an integrated system of research,training, information and documentation activities in the field of heritage studies.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Germany, as well as elsewhere in Europe and other regions in the world.
- Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Charles Darwin University, Australia
- Curtin University, Australia
- Deakin University, Australia
- Delhi School of Planning and Architecture, India
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
- Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Espana
- University College Dublin, Ireland
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Yarmouk University, Jordan
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Marielle Richon, UNESCO
7, place de Fontenoy
75352 Paris 07 SP
Prof. Maria-Teresia Albert, Brandenburg Technical University
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair in Heritage Studies
E-Mail address - albert(at)tu-cottbus.de
Work Phone - (049) 355-692-552
Fax - (049) 355-692-535
Street - Universitätplatz 3-4
City - Cottbus
Postal Code - 03044
Country - Germany