UNESCO Chair / Network in contemporary history of the Balkans (321), established in 1996 at the Ionian University, Corfu (Greece).
At short term:
- Modernization of the organization, topics and methods of education in contemporary history of the Balkan States at the University of Tirana.
- Improvement of the aptitudes and the teaching capacities, following-up of the construction of a bibliography.
- Improvement of research in history at the University of Tirana and exchanges of archives material with common interest between the contracting parts.
At long term
- Installation of a department of history at the postgraduate level at the University of Tirana.
- Development of a network of cooperation for education and research in the field of contemporary history of the Balkans.
In collaboration with
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Petros Pizanias, Département d'histoire, Université ionienne
E-Mail address - history(at)ionio.gr
Work Phone - 30 26610 87300/+30 26610 87329, 87313
Cellular Phone - (030)-693-26-12-262
Fax - +30 26610 35197
Street - 72, I. Theotoki Street,
City - Corfou
Postal Code - GR 49100
Country - Grèce