UNESCO Chair on Education for Human Rights and Peace (99), established in 1997 at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUT), School of Psychology, (Greece).
Disciplines related to education for human rights and peace.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of human rights, democracy and peace.
- To initiate and help elaborate a curriculum concerning issues of human rights.
In collaboration with
- Institute of Education for Peace, Thessaloniki
- Website of the UNESCO Chair
- Members of CMU (Communities of Mediterranean Universities)(Italy)
- Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria)
- Charles University of Prague (Czech Republic)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- University of Ljubljiana (Slovenia)
- University of Peace (Costa Rica)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Prof. Dimitra Papadopoulou, Institute of Education for Peace, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUT), School of Psychology
E-Mail address - dipeace(at)psy.auth.gr
Work Phone - +(30 2310) 995 311
Fax - +(30 2310) 997 361
Street - P.O. Box 48, University Campus
City - Thessaloniki
Postal Code - GR-54124
Country - Greece