UNESCO Interdisciplinary Chair in Biotechnology (112), established in 1998 at "Tor Vergata" University of Rome (Italy).
- To promote interdisciplinary research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of biotechnology.
- To facilitate collaboration between the research team of the University and other institutions in the European region, working in various fields of the natural and social and human sciences, as well as with industries which might be interested in the activities undertaken by the Chair.
- Biotechnology Action Council
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Italy)
- Institut supérieur de la Santé (Italy)
- University of Dchang (Cameroun)
- University of Maryland (U.S.A)
- World Foundation
- European Commission
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences, UNESCO Office Venice.
- Progress Report 2005 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Interdisciplinary Chair in Biotechnology.
Prof. Vittorio Colizzi, Università di Roma "Tor Vergata" ICAERI Centre c/o INMI L. Spallanzani
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Interdisciplinary Chair in Biotechnology
E-Mail address - colizzi(at)uniroma2.it
Work Phone - +39 06 7259 4037
Fax - +39 06 7259 4783 +39 06 7259 4224
Street - Science Park office, Via della Ricerca Scientifica s.n.c
City - Roma
Postal Code - 00133
Country - Italy