UNESCO Chair in Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights (671), established in 2005 at the University of Montenegro, Niksic (Montenegro).
Teacher training, education for democratic citizenship.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the fields of teacher training and education for democratic citizenship.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Serbia and Montenegro and Europe.
- University of Jyväskylä (Finland)
- University of Bari (Italy)
- University of Roma La Sapienza (Italy)
- Bolton Institute (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- Center for Civic Education (United States of America)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Bojka Djukanovic, University of Montenegro, Faculty of Philosophy
E-Mail address -bojkadj(at)t-com.me
Work Phone - +381-69-046-749/ 381-83-234-921
Fax - +381-83-243-921
Street - Daniela Bojovika bb
City - Niksic
Postal Code - 81400
Country - Montenegro