UNESCO Chair in Institutional Research and Higher Education Policy (984), established in 2012 at Adam Mickiewicz University (Poland).
Higher education research and policy.
The specific objectives of this Chair are to:
- carry out, jointly with partners, international comparative research and policy studies on issues related to higher education, knowledge production and lifelong learning, and disseminate results widely;
- enhance links between academia and policy-makers in the fields of higher education research, higher education policy, institutional research and lifelong learning;
- provide capacity development opportunities to junior academics, undergraduate and postgraduate students, and professionals;
- foster networking, collaborative work, sharing of knowledge and good practices; and,
- cooperate closely with UNESCO on relevant programmes and activities.
Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (Poland)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Contact: Dr Marek Kwiek, UNESCO Chairholder
Adam Mickiewicz University
Center for Public Policy Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences
ul. Wieniawskiego 1