UNESCO Chair in Quality Teaching and Learning in Higher Education under the Conditions of Systemic Social and Economic Transformations (169), established in 1996 at the University of Warmia and Mazury (Poland).
- To develop, with international and national support, a study for more effective teaching and learning methodologies including computer-assisted technologies.
- To improve the relevance of curricula.
- To integrate humanistic content in the study programmes.
- To provide skills for lifelong learning, professional development and entrepreneurial spirit among students.
- ENESAD _ Etablissement national d'enseignement supérieur agronomique de Dijon (France)
- University of Bourgogne, Dijon (France)
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Germany)
- Pedagogisch Technische Hogeschoool, Wageningen Agricultural University (Netherlands)
- Teacher Training Colleges of Warsaw and Bydgoszcz (Poland)
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Józef Górniewicz, UNESCO Chairholder
University of Warmia and Mazury
Office of the Recor, Oczapowski Str.2
E-Mail address - katedra.unesco(at)uwm.edu.pl
Work Phone -48 89 5233330
Fax - 48 (89) 524 04 08