International UNESCO Chair / Network on Transfer of Technologies for Sustainable Development (TTSD) (203), established in 1993 at the International Centre for Educational Systems (Russian Federation).
Engineering and Technology; Energy; Sustainable development.
- To promote an integrated network of training, research, information and technology transfer activities for sustainable development.
- To facilitate collaboration between leading international and national centres worldwide and higher education institutions of the region.
- ICES - International Centre of Educational Systems
- Département Eau & Aménagement Durable (France). Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences; UNESCO Office in Moscow.
- Progress Report 2007 (short version)
Activities of the International UNESCO Chair / Network on Transfer of Technologies for Sustainable Development (TTSD).
Prof. Andrey Peshkov, International Centre for Educational Systems (ICES)
Coordinator of the International UNESCO Chair / Network on Transfer of Technologies for Sustainable Development (TTSD)
E-mail: TTSD.UNESCO(at)gmail.com; ICESUNESCO(at)gmail.com
Work Phone - (7-495) 226-8999, (7-495) 936 8543
Fax - (7-495) 434-0220
Street - 10 a Mikluho-Maklaya str, office 903
City - Moscow
Postal Code - 117198
Country - Russian Federation