UNESCO Chair in Cultural Tourism for Peace and Development (360), established in 1999 at the Russian International Academy for Tourism (Russian Federation).
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities that contribute to the formulation of strategies of cultural tourism for peace and development ensuring the long term conservation of cultural sites, the participation of local populations to the projects and to the benefits of tourism while encouraging dialogue among cultures.
- To facilitate sub-regional, regional and international collaboration between high-level internationally recognized researchers and teachers and the teaching staff of the Academy.
- Russian International Academy for Tourism.
- University of Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne (France)
- Cappadocia Vocational College, Nevshehir (Turkey)
- Verna Free University « Chernorizets Hrabr» (Bulgaria)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
- Progress Report 2006-2007 (Short version). Activities of the UNESCO Chair on cultural tourism for peace and development.
Hervé Barré, UNESCO
1, rue Miollis 75732 Paris Cedex 15
Prof. Igor Zorin, Russian International Academy for Tourism
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair on cultural tourism for peace and development
E-Mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Phone - 7 (495) 574 22 88/574 03 86 (ext 104)
Fax - 7 (495) 574 16 36
Street - 10, Oktyabrskaya Str.
City - Skhodnya
Province/State - Moscow region
Postal Code - 1414420
Country - Russian Federation