UNESCO Chair in Human Rights, Peace, Tolerance and International Understanding (385), established in 1999 at Ural A. M. Gorky State University (Russian Federation).
Disciplines related to human rights, peace, tolerance and international understanding.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of human rights, peace, democracy, tolerance and international understanding.
- To facilitate sub regional and regional collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teachers, and the research and teaching staff of the University.
- To initiate research and help elaborate a curriculum concerning issues of human rights, peace, democracy, tolerance and international understanding for use in the programmes of the University and as a contribution to launching a nationwide system of continuing education for human rights, peace, democracy, tolerance and international understanding in the Russian Federation.
- Ural A. M. Gorky State University
- UNESCO Chairs on Human Rights / Culture of Peace.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Prof. Valeri Mikhailenko, Faculty of International Relations, URAL A. M. Gorky State University
E-Mail address - Valeri.Mikhailenko@usu.ru
Work Phone - 7 095 (3432) 50 75 43
Fax - 7 095 (3432) 50 59 07
Street - 51 Lenin str.
City - Ekaterinburg
Postal Code - 620083
Country - Russian Federation