UNESCO Chair in Journalism and Communication (202), established in 1992 at Moscow State University within the framework of ORBICOM Network (Russian Federation).
- Public relations; Media management; Journalism; Mass communication.
- To promote research and teaching in the field of printed media, radio, television and photo journalism, advertising and public relations with special emphasis on language studies and the use of computer and space communication facilities.
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and the research team of the University and other higher education institutions in Europe, mainly in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Journalism. Website
- Webpage of the UNESCO Chair on the ORBICOM website
- ORBICOM network of UNESCO Chairs in Communication. Webpage
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Communication and Information; UNESCO Office in Moscow.
- Progress Report 2007 (short version)
Activitiés of the UNESCO Chair in Journalism and Communication.
Prof. Yassen N. Zassoursky, Moscow State University, Faculty of Journalism
E-Mail address - dean(at)journ.msu.ru
Work Phone - 7 495 203 66 41
Fax - 7 495 203 28 89
Street - 9 Mokhovaya Str.
City - Moscow
Postal Code - 101999
Country - Russian Federation