UNESCO Chair in Multi-Lingual Education (674), established in 2005 at The Northern Ossetian Pedagogical State Institute, Vladikavkaz (Russian Federation).
- Linguistics, pedagogy and psychology.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of linguistics, pedagogy and psychology.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Russian Federation and Europe.
- Northern Ossetian Pedagogical State Institute
- University of South Ossetia (Russian Federation)
- State University of Kabardino-Balkarie (Russian Federation)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
- Progress Report 2005-2007 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Multi-Lingual Education.
Prof Tamerlan Kambolov, Northern Ossetian Pedagogical State Institute, Faculties of Teaching and Methodology of Primary Education , of Pedagogy and Psychology
E-Mail address - kambolov(at)mail.ru
Work Phone - (8672) 53-89-73
Fax - (8672) 54-96-20
Street - 36, K.Marx St.
City - Vladikavkaz
Province/State - Republic of North-Ossetia-Alania
Postal Code - 362003
Country - Russian Federation