UNESCO Chair in Training and Retraining of Specialists under Market Economy Conditions (354), established in 1998 at the Academy of Management «TISBI», Tatarstan Institute for the Promotion of Business (Russian Federation).
- To provide modern training and retraining programmes in law, economics and management as well as those relevant to the functioning of the stock market.
- To establish a programme of international co-operation related to teaching and research in topics covered by the activities of the UNESCO Chair.
- To establish an international exchange programme for students of TISBI as well as other higher education institutions and academic organizations participating in the activities of the UNESCO Chair.
- To develop and publish teaching materials and research findings in the topics covered by the activities of the UNESCO Chair.
- To establish and support activities enhancing the understanding of such institutions as the stock exchange.
- To initiate and administer scholarship competitions in co-operation with other participating higher education institutions and organizations.
- Academy of Management «TISBI», Tatarstan Institute for the Promotion of Business. Website
- Webpage of the UNESCO Chair
- Academy of Science of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Russian Academy of Public Administration. Website
- Finance Academy of the Russian Federation. Website
- Russian Academy of Entrepreneurship. Website
- Kazan State University.
- Kazan Institute of Finance. Website
- State Academy of Management.
- Cheljabinsk State University. Website
- Moscow State University. Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Prof. Nella Pruss, Tatarstan Institute for the Promotion of Business, Tatarstan Academy of Science
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair on Training and Retraining of Specialists under Market Economy Conditions
E-Mail address - tisbi(at)tisbi.ru
Work Phone - 7 8432 369-297
Fax - 7 8432 369 297
Street - 13 Mushtary Str
City - Kazan
Province/State - Tatarstan
Postal Code - 420012
Country - Russian Federation