UNITWIN Network on Pedagogical Education: the Multicultural Dialogue Cooperation Programme (720), established in 2006 at Herzen Pedagogical State University of Russia, St Petersburg (Russian Federation).
Post-graduate teaching, training, research; pedagogical and education sciences, social and human sciences.
The principal objectives of the Cooperation Programme are to:
- promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the fields of pedagogical education;
- provide advice and expertise to assist all countries, particularly the least developed, in:
- establishing long-term cooperation among partner universities in capacity building and institutional strengthening in pedagogical education;
- facilitating links between the member institutions through development of interaction and collaboration among partner universities as well as among related UNITWIN Networks through joint programmes, visiting professorships and student mobility;
- helping members of the Cooperation Programme to establish an international cooperative research programme in pedagogical education through centers of excellence for specialized pedagogical studies and advanced research;
- developing methods of interdisciplinary research and development activities through knowledge sharing and mutual assistance in upgrading and further development of the existing academic and professional qualifications;
- enhancing public awareness of multicultural dialogue issues in specific situations trough education;
- permitting better-informed international recognition of qualifications;
- ensuring academic mobility of faculty and students with the aim of experiencing exchange and establishing multicultural dialogue between the participating higher education institutions;
- facilitating the development and use of information and communication technologies;
- enabling Cooperation Programme members to update and upgrade their capacities through linkages with other universities in the world.
- Murmansk State Pedagogical University;
- Vologda State Pedagogical University;
- Karelia State Pedagogical University;
- Komi State Pedagogical University;
- Pskov State Pedagogical University;
- Pomorsk State University;
- Yaroslav the Wise Novgorod State University;
- North-West Brach of the Russian Academy of Education;
- UNESCO Chair on Training and Retraining of Specialists under Market Economy Conditions (Academy of Management "TISBI", Tatarstan Institute for the Promotion of Business);
- Nizhnekamensk Municipal Institute, Tatarstan.
- UNESCO Chair on Culture of Peace and Democracy (Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani Tbilisi State Pedagogical University).
- Kyrgyz State National University
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Moscow Office.
Prof. Valery Solomin, Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
E-Mail address - vps(at)herzen.spb.ru
Work Phone - +7 812 571-60-88
Fax - + 7 812 5700428
Street - Nab.Reki Moiki 48
City - Saint-Petersburg
Postal Code - 191186
Country - Russian Federation