UNESCO Chair in Development of Education Research and Institutional Building (797), established in 2008 at the Centre for Education Policy, Belgrade (Serbia).
Education, Higher Education.
The purpose of the Chair shall be
- to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of Education.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the Centre and other institutions in Serbia.
The objective of its activities shall be:
- to contribute to the improvement of the overall research capacity of Serbia;
- to contribute to the development and improvement of the education system through scientific research, and by collecting and disseminating information; and
- building human resources in the field of education policy and development.
- The Centre for Education Policy (Serbia)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Dr Srbijanka Turalic, The Centre for Education Policy
E-Mail address - sturajlic(at)cep.edu.yu
Work Phone - (381-11) 2641-018
Street - Simina 19
City - Belgrade
Postal Code - 11000
Country - Serbia