UNESCO Chair for Human Rights Education (207), established in 1992 at Comenius University (Slovakia).
Disciplines related to human rights.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of human rights education.
- Charles University (Czech Republic). Website
- Czech-Helsinki Committee (Czech Republic). Website
- International Politological Institute (Mazaryk University, Brno) (Czech Republic). Website
- Warsaw Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, OSCE (Poland). Website
- Prague Centre of the Helsinki Citizen's Assembly (Czech Republic)
- The Prague Centre for East-West Studies in Stirín (Czech Republic)
- Central European University (Hungary). Website
- UNESCO Chair on Peace, Human Rights and Democracy at the European University Centre for Peace Studies (Austria). Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Prof. Miroslav Kusy, Comenius University of Bratislava
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair for Human Rights Education
E-Mail address - Miroslav.Kusy(at)fphil.uniba.sk
Work Phone - +421 7 52 92 36 40 / 52 96 89 88
Fax - +421 7 52 92 36 40 / 52 96 89 88
Street - Gondova 2, P.O. Box 1
City - Bratislawa
Postal Code - 81801
Country - Slovac Republic