UNESCO Chair for the development of Informatics and Information Technologies in Northwestern Africa (240), established in 1997 at the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria within the framework of Santander Group (Spain).
Communication and information technologies.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities for the development of Informatics and Information Technologies in Northwestern Africa.
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level internationally recognized researchers and the teaching and research staff of the University.
- University Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Website
- Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain). Site Web
- University of Cantabria (Spain). Site Web
- Polytechnic University of Madrid (Spain). Site Web
- University of de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (France). Site Web
- Ibnou Zohr University (Maroc). Site Web
- University ofNouakchott (Mauritania). Site Web
- Gaston Berger University of Saint-Louis (Senegal). Site Web
- University of Brighton (U.K.). Site Web
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education ; Communication and Information.
Prof. Enrique Rubio Royo, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC)
E-Mail address - rubio(at)cicei.com
Work Phone - 34 928 45 89 53
Fax - 34 928 45 89 49
Street - Alfonso XIII, 2
City - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Postal Code - E 35003
Country - Spain