UNESCO Chair in Tropical Medicine (219), established in 1991 at the University of Granada (Spain).
Tropical Medecine; Parasitology; Nutrition.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of tropical medicine, and especially in parasitology and nutrition.
- To reinforce the scientific co-operation with the universities and higher education institutions from the Mediterranean Basin, Africa and Latin America.
- University of Granada. Website
- Ciudad del Saber (Panama). Website
- Universidad Santa Maria la Antigua (Panama). Website
- World Health Organization. Website
- Members of the Coimbra Group of Universities.
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences ; Education.
Prof. Carmen Mascaró Lazcano, Universidad de Granada, Facultad de Ciencias, Departamento de Biología Vegetal
Work Phone - 34 958 24 32 83
Fax - 34 958 24 31 74
Street - Campus Universitario de Fuentenueva s/n
City - Granada
Postal Code - E 18001
Country - Spain