UNESCO Chair on the modernization of University Services Management (469), established in 1999 at the University of Granada (Spain).
To consider the modernization from a global point of view, by taking into account the existing structures and the action procedures, as well as the human resources available, in order to introduce the most innovative methods of management and administration.
To develop a new culture of organization based on the following bases:
- Effectiveness and legality as directive principles for management.
- Clear delimitation of the sphere of activities of policy-makers and managers.
- Organization of the various units by large fields of autonomous and self-sufficing activities REAS FUNCIIONALES, with systems of responsibility and flexible procedures.
- Establishment of an integrated system of management by objectives that fix the general orientations in order to satisfy the needs and to allow to determine the strategy to follow for the implementation of concrete programs.
- University of Granada. Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Francisco Gonzáles Lodeiro, Universidad de Granada
E-Mail address - Inves7(at)elvira.ugr.es
Work Phone - 34-958-243-008/244-035
Fax - 34-958-244-312/243-009
Street - Hospital real Cuesta del Hospicio, S/N – 18071
City - Granada
Country - Spain