UNESCO Chair in Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience (494), established in 1999 at the National Academy of Sciences, International Centre for Molecular Physiology, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology (Ukraine).
Biological sciences, biotechnology, molecular and cellular biology, neurobiology.
- To promote the application of Molecular Neurophysiological sciences and technology to improve the quality of life, particularly in developing countries.
- To provide in research and application of physiology for the generation of science and engineering graduates from developing countries.
- To undertake, carry and assist in conducting investigation and research in the different fields of Neurophysiology and cell biology.
- To undertake research projects on Neurophysiology including study of medicines, drugs, sera etc. cell cultures, single cell, tissues, organs as from animals human material for promotion our fundamental knowledge about human organism.
- International Centre for Molecular Physiology, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, National Academy of Sciences. Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Platon G. Kostyuk, National Academy of Sciences, International Centre for Molecular Physiology,Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology
E-Mail address - kostyuk(at)serv.biph.kiev.ua
Work Phone - 293-07-01
Fax - 293-64-58/293-07-01
Street - Bogomoletz str.4
City - Kiev-24
Postal Code - 252024
Country - Ukraine