UNESCO Chair in Ecology of a Technogenous Region (393), established in 1997 at Donetsk State University (Ukraine).
Engineering and biological ecology.
- To train specialists in the field of engineering, biological and chemical ecology, as well as economic and legal aspects of ecology, essentially with a view to ensuring the rapid and high-quality transfer of knowledge to students and specialists who work in ecologically dangerous branches of industry.
- To facilitate collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and the research team of DonSU, and other institutions in the European region.
- Donetsk State University (DonSU). Website
- University of Paris XII (France). Website
- Universitiy of Munster (Germany). Website
- University of Bochum (Germany). Website
- Higher Pedagogical School in Kelze (Poland).
- Universidad de Saragossa (Spain). Website
- Ukrainian Ecological Academy of Sciences (Ukraine).
- Donetsk State Technical University (Ukraine). Website
- Azov Technical University (Ukraine). Website
- University of Sunderland (U.K.). Website
- University of Sheffield (U.K.). Website
- Higher Auditor School in Scotland (U.K.).
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Academician V. P. Shevchenko, Donetsk State University (DonSU)
E-Mail address - postmaster(at)univ.donetsk.ua
Work Phone - 380(622) 93-30-28/ 93-26-35
Fax - 380 (622) 92-71-12
Street - 24 Universitetskaya Street
City - Donetsk
Postal Code - 340055
Country - Ukraine