UNESCO Chair of linguistics (268), established in 1992 at the Kiev State Linguistic University.
Foreign language teaching; Communication; Computer-assisted learning.
- To develop research on the cognitive approach of foreign languages teaching and oral communication.
- To create computer-assisted programs of languages teaching.
- To develop and to diffuse didactic material based on the most advanced technologies of information and communication.
- Kiev State Linguistic University. Website
- Linguistic University and Schwäbisch-Gmünd Pedagogical Institute.
- Technical University of Dresden (Germany). Website
- Jules Verne University of Picardie (France). Website
- University of Paris Sorbonne (France). Website
- Blaise Pascal University, Clermont Ferrand (France). Website
- University of Basel (Switzerland). Website
- University of Lancaster (U.K.). Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof Valery Sayenko, Kiev State Linguistic University
E-Mail address - lit(at)kslu.carrier.kiev.ua
Work Phone - +380 44 269 74 84
Fax - +380 44 227 67 88
Street - 73, Chervonoarmiiska Str.
City - Kiev 150
Postal Code - 252650 GSP
Country - Ukraine