United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
UNESCO Chair in Information and Communication Engineering (347), established in 1998 at the City University of London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Information and communication engineering.
- Joint research projects and curriculum development in software engineering management with European partner universities, including research on software system for controlling pollution dynamics in cement plants.
- Teaching of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programmes in information & communication engineering and development of transparent assessment and supervision modalities in an entrepreneurial management.
- Development and publishing of papers on mathematical methods and probabilistic models in software reliability engineering.International lecturing and training, fellowship arrangements, student exchange, and participation in international conferences.
- The UNESCO Chair in Information and Communication Engineering provides a framework in the achievement of the Lisbon goal of Europe becoming the most competitive and dynamic knowledge economy in the world by 2010.
- Also we are interested to find ways in order to attract and retain the brightest and best into research careers. Individual researchers should take greater responsibility for their own career development, actively seeking opportunities and information about employment options and skills development.
Technical University of Denmark-IMM (Danemark). Website
UPMC-CNRS LIP6, Université de Paris (France). Website
Université de La Rochelle (France). Website
Universite "Politehnica" of Bucharest-UNESCO Chair in Engineering Sciences, Energy and Environment Programme (Romania). Website
University of Oradea-UNESCO Chair in Information Technology (Romania). Website
TELECOM ParisTech and ENSTA ParisTech
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Communication and information.
Prof. Florin Popentiu, City University London, School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair in Information and Communication Engineering
E-Mail address - Fl.Popentiu(at)city.ac.uk
Work Phone - +44 (0) 207 477 8121
Fax - +44(0) 207 477 8568
Street - Northampton Square , EC1V OHB
City - London
Country - U.K.