United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
UNESCO Chair in Political Economy of Education (679), established in 2005 at the University of Nottingham (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Comparative Political Economy of Education and development.
The academic and programme development of the political economy of education according to the following themes:
• Comparative Higher Education and Graduate Employment.
• Anthropology, Culture, Civil Society and Educational Development.
• The Political Economy of Peace Education and Social Justice.
- The University of Ibadan (Nigeria)
- Higher Education institutions (P.R. of China)
- The Institute of Multi-Disciplinary Studies (Russian Federation)
- Russian Academy of Sciences (Russian Federation)
- The Institute of Sociology, Hanoi (Vietnam)
- The Institute of Educational Research, Ho Chi Minh City (Vienam)
- The Human Sciences Research Council (South Africa)
- The University of KwaZulu Natal (South Africa)
- The Federal University of Santa Catarina (Brazil)
- Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos UNISINOS (Brazil)
- The An Najah University (Palestinian Authority)
- The University of the Bosphorus (Turkey)
- The Institute of Turkish Studies (Turkey)
- The University of the West Indies
- The National Insititute of Education Policy Research of Japan
- Kyoto University (Japan)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. W.J. Morgan, Centre for Comparative Education Research, University of Nottingham
UNESCO Chairholder, Director of the Centre
E-Mail address - John.Morgan(at)nottingham.ac.uk
Work Phone - +44(0)115-951-3717
Fax - +44(0)115-951-4397
Street - The Dearing Building,Jubilee Campus,Wollaton Road
City - Nottingham NG8 1BB
Country - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland