United States of America
UNESCO Chair in Inclusive Education (692), established in 2005 at the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center (United States of America).
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of inclusive education. It will contribute to human development through capacity-building to provide inclusive education in the context of Education for All.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in the United States of America and in other regions of the world.
- University of Colorado. Web site
- Health Sciences Center. Website
- UNESCO Chair in Inclusive Education. Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Office in New York.
Dr Elizabeth Kozleski, University of Colorado, Faculty of Education, Denver and Health Sciences Center
Associate Dean for Research, UNESCO Chairholder
E-Mail address - Elizabeth.kozleski(at)cudenver.edu
Work Phone - 303-556-8449/ 303-556-3990
Fax - 303-556-6241
Street - 1380 Lawrence Street, Suite 625
City - CO 80204 Denver
Country - USA