United States of America
UNESCO-Cousteau Ecotechnie Chair in Global Coastal Assessment (658), established in 2004 at the University of Rhode Island, Narragansett (United States of America).
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to contribute to the promotion of an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of global coastal assessment resources.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in the United States, Europe and other regions in the world.
- The University of Rhode Island. Website
- The Cousteau Society (France). Website
- The University of Bucharest (Romania). Website
- South Valley University, Aswan (Egypt). Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Science, UNESCO New York Office.
Mr Robert L. Carothers, The University of Rhode Island
Work Phone - 401-874-2444
Fax - 401-874-7149
Street - Green Hall, 35 Campus Avenue, Kingston
City - Rhode Island
Postal Code - 02881-1303
Country - United States of America