UNESCO Chair in teaching of copyright and neighbouring rights (359), established in 1998 at the National University of Buenos Aires (Argentina).
Intellectual property rights.
- To train high level specialists necessary for the correct working of the national system of protection of intellectual property rights and for the international representation of the country in this field.
- To ensure the lawyers a specialized training concerning the business of works and services protected by royalties and neighbouring rights .
- To develop and constantly update the national expertise on the matter according to the development of the forms of creation and business of works and to the evolution of the international relations related to the cultural exchanges.
- Buenos Aires University. Website
- Corporación Justicia y Democracia (Argentina). Website
- UNESCO Chair on Public policies and sustainable development (Chile).
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Delia Lipszyc, Facultad de Derecho, Universidad de Buenos Aires
E-Mail address - delicav(at)ciudad.com.ar
Work Phone - (54-11) 4809-5697/ (54-11) 4816-3804
Fax - (54-11) 4809-5694/ (54-11) 4816-4541
Street - Av. Figueroa Alcorta 2263
City - Buenos Aires
Postal Code - 11425
Country - Argentine