UNESCO Mobile Chair Edgar Morin in Complex Thought (424), established in 1999 at USAL - Universidad del Salvador (Argentina).
Social and human sciences; Education; Sciences.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities.
- To facilitate the collaboration between the high level international researchers and the research teams of universities and other scientific and educational institutions in Latin America and in the Caribbean.
- To strengthen a regional academic network of research on complex thought, relying on a network of Latin American and Carribean universities. This network could be extended to universities and research institutions of other areas of the world.
- USAL - Universidad del Salvador (Argentina). Website
- Countries of the MERCOSUR and associated countries (Bolivia and Chile).
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences.
Prof. Raul Domingo Motta, Universidad del Salvador, Instituto Internacional para el PensamientoComplejo
E-Mail address - motta(at)complejidad.org
Work Phone - 54 1 373 7851
Street - Ciamonte 1856
City - Buenos Aires
Postal Code - 1056
Country – Argentine
Prof. Edgar Morin, Association pour la pensée complexe
Fax - 33 ( 0) 1 48 04 86 35
Street - 7, rue Saint-Claude
City - Paris
Postal Code - 75003
Country - France