UNESCO Chair in Education and Human Development (640), established in 2004 at the Institute Ayrton Senna (Brazil).
Education and human development.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of education and human development.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the Institute and other institutions of higher education in Brazil, Latin America and the Caribbean, and other regions of the world.
- Universidade de Sao Paulo
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte.
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Recife
- Universidade Federal do Parà, Belem
- Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, Sao Leopoldo
- Colegio de Aplicacao da Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre
- Escola da Ponte
- AUDI Ag (Germany). Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, Social and Human Sciences; UNESCO Office in Brasilia.
- Progress Report 2006 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Education and Human Development.
Prof. Eduardo Chaves, UNESCO Chairholder
Institute Ayrton Senna
E-Mail address - echaves(at)ias.org.br
Fax: +55-11- 6950/8007
Street - Rua Dr. Olavo Egydio, 287-16°andar, Santana
City - Sao Paulo, SP
Postal Code - 02037-000
Country - Brazil