UNESCO Chair in form and development biology (376), established in 1999 at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - UFRJ (Brazil).
- To organize each year an international course in the most advanced fields of development biology.
- To establish with the UFRJ an international laboratory with the aim of permanent training of researchers and the development of advanced research programs.
- To create a network between Brazilian universities and research centres located in Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Portugal.
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro. Website
- Brazilian universities; Research centers of Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Portugal.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences; UNESCO Office in Brasilia.
Prof. Vivaldo Moura Neto, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro,Instituto de Ciencias Biomédicas , bloco F salas 24 e 26
UNESCO Chairholder, UNESCO Chair in form and development biology
E-Mail address - vivaldo(at)anato.ufrj.br
Work Phone - 55 212 607 750 / 560 7491
Fax - 55-21-2290.0587
Street - Prédio de Reitoria 2 Andar
City - Rio de Janeiro
Postal Code - 68536
Country - Brésil