UNESCO Chair in Right to Education (813), established in 2008 at the Universidade de Sao Paulo (Brazil).
Right to education.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the fields of the right to education. It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Brazil and elsewhere in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as in other regions of the world.
- The specific objectives of this Chair are the:
- promotion of studies and research on Right to Education;
- offering of post graduate level teaching on the Right to Education and on Educational Law;
- collection, systematization and analysis of legislation and jurisprudence concerning the right to education and educational law;
- organization of academic activities in the field of the Right to Education and Educational Law, such as lectures, invited professors and lecturers, regional debate on juridical innovations in the field of access to quality to education.
- Universidade de Sao Paulo(Brazil). Website
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Office in Brasilia.
Prof. Dr. Nina Beatriz Stocco Ranieri, Universidade de Sao Paulo
E-Mail address - nranieri(at)usp.br
Work Phone - 55 -11-3188.3355
Street - Largo São Francisco, 95
City - São Paulo
Postal Code - 01005-010
Country - Brazil