UNESCO Chair in Youth, Education and Society (812), established in 2008 at the Universidade Católica de Brasília (Brazil).
Youth, education and society.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of youth, education and society.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Brazil and elsewhere in Latin America and the Caribbean, and in other regions of the world.
- The specific objectives of the Chair are to:
- offer courses and insert content with an interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary character in existing undergraduate and graduate levels courses on this subject;
- develop a research programme, including the production of papers that involve researchers and decision-makers, including visiting professors, conferences and seminars, for the dissemination of knowledge
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, UNESCO Office in Brasilia.
Prof. Dr. Candido Alberto Da Costa Gomes, Universidade Católica de Brasília
E-Mail address - clgomes(at)terra.com.br
Work Phone - +55 – 61-3356.9601 /3448.7123
Street - Campus I QS 07 lote 01 EPCT City - Águas Claras – Taguatinga – Distrito Federal
Postal Code - 71966-700
Country - Brazil