UNESCO Chair in Higher Education Management (76), established in 1993 at the University of La Havana (Cuba).
Higher Education Management.
- To set up an articulated system of training, research, information and documentation activities intended to strengthen the postgraduate studies programme of higher education institutions administration and management.
- To promote the participation of women in management, teaching and research within the higher education institutions.
- University of La Havana. Website
- Cuban ministry of education. Website
- Members of the Network of the Inter-American University Organization (IGLU-OUI). Website
- Members of the regional Network of UNESCO Chairs in Higher education (RESALC), coordinated by the IESALC. Website
- Technical aid to many institutions in Latin America and in the Caribbean.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Education, IESALC; UNESCO Habana.
Dr Elvira Martín Sabina, Universidad de La Habana, Centro de Estudios para el Perfeccionamiento de la Educación Superior (CEPES)
UNESCO Chairholder, Director
E-Mail address - emartin(at)cepes.uh.cu
Work Phone - 53 7 32 32 03 44/ 32 95 40
Fax - 53 7 33 41 82/ 33 32 95/33 43 91
Street - Calle 23 Nº 453, Esq. H, Vedado
City - La Habana
Country - Cuba