UNESCO Chair in Communication and Culture of Peace (614), established in 2003 at the University of Lima (Peru).
Communication and Culture of Peace.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of Communication and Culture of Peace.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Peru, Latin America and the Caribbean, and other regions of the world.
- University of Lima. Website
- International Network of UNESCO Chairs in Communications (ORBICOM), University of Quebec at Montreal (Canada). Webpage
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Communication and Information, UNESCO Office in Quito.
- Progress report 2006 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Communication and Culture of Peace (614).
Mag. Oscar Quezada Macchiavello, University of Lima
E-Mail address - oquezada(at)correo.ulima.edu.pe
Work Phone - (511) 437-6767
Fax - (511) 437-8066
Street - Av. Javier Prado Este s/n, Monterrico City - Lima-33
Country - Peru