UNESCO Chair in Knowledge Economy (735), established in 2006 at the Westminster International University of Tashkent (Uzbekistan). Uniquement disponible en anglais.
Knowledge economy, sustainable development.
- The introduction of knowledge-based management
- The elaboration of the legal framework for a knowledge based economy
- The development of an information society and its transformation to a knowledge society
- The contribution to the sustainable development of Uzbekistan
- The promotion of social partnerships between public and private sectors, educational and academic institutions, and urban and rural areas.
- The University of Westminster (U.K.). Website
- University of Auckland (New Zealand). Website
- State University Higher School of Economics (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Chamber of Commerce of Uzbekistan
- Adult Education Centre of the Academy of State and Society Construction
- Tashkent State Institute of Telecommunications
- University of World Economy and Diplomacy (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Uzbekistan National University (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Institute of Economics of the Academy of Science of Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and Human Sciences, UNESCO Office in Tashkent.
- Progress report 2006-2008 (short version)
Activities of the UNESCO Chair in Knowledge Economy.
Mr Tursun Shodiev, Westminster International University of Tashkent
Courriel - umid_aliyev(at)wiut.uz
Téléphone - travail - +998 71 2387409
Télécopieur - +998712322774
Rue - 12Qoqon Yuli
Ville - Tashkent
Code postal - 700000
Pays - Uzbekistan