Fédération de Russie
UNESCO Chair in Remote Sensing and Modeling in Oceanography (721), established in 2006 at The Russian State Hydrometeorological University, St Petersburg (Russian Federation). Uniquement disponible en anglais.
Oceanology, environmental and sustainable development.
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of satellite, ocean remote sensing; oceanographic modeling, ocean and coastal ecosystem dynamics, environmental and sustainable development.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in the Russian Federation.
- The Russian State Hydrometeorological University, St Petersburg. Website
- St Petersburg State University,
- Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute,
- State Oceanographic Institute,
- St Petersburg
- Hydrometeorological Institute,
- OdessaAzerbaijan: Azerbaijan Scientific Centre,
- International Institute for Geo-Information Sciences and Earth Observation
- UNESCO/IOC BILKO Project Global Network coordinated by the International Bilko Executive Steering Team (IBST).
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Natural Sciences, UNESCO Moscow Office.
The Russian State Hydrometeorological University
Téléphone - travail - +7 812-224 30 61
Télécopieur - +7 812 444 60 90
Rue - 98, Malookhtinsky prospect
Ville - St. Petersburg
Code postal - 195196
Pays - Russian Federation