Fédération de Russie
UNESCO Chair in Knowledge Society and New Information Technologies (819), established in 2008 at the Russian New University, Institute of Information Technologies, Moscow (Russian Federation). Uniquement disponible en anglais.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of communication and information.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in the Russian Federation, CIS countries and Europe.
The objectives of activities shall :
- Disseminate information concerning the main trends and international experience in the field;
- Provide the necessary conditions for involving countries into the process of construction of knowledge and information societies worldwide;
- Foster co-operation between governments, public Sector, IGOs, NGOs, and the private sector which are competent to act in this sphere;
- Join forces of IGOs and NGOs, regional private and public sectors, which are competent to act in this sphere;
- Incorporate all education, scientific and cultural dimensions into the process of a construction of knowledge societies;
- Help bridge the digital divide between countries on the basis of the use of new information and communication technologies
- Enhance emphasis on establishing infrastructures, including the promotion of library and information services, with a focus on building digital libraries and the role of archives and records management.
- Russian New University, Institute of Information Technologies (Russian Federation).
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Communication and Information, UNESCO Office in Moscow.
Professor Vladimir G. Kenelev, The New Russian University, Institute of Information Technologies
Courriel - info(at)rosnou.ru
Téléphone - travail - +7(495)-105-0383/105-03-81
Rue - 22 Radio st,
Ville - Moscow
Code postal - 105005
Pays - Russian Federation